Sega Mega Drive 1 & Genesis 1

Sega Mega Drive 1 RGB Scart with Stereo Audio Cable

New

A brand-new RGB scart lead with stereo audio for the original model Sega Mega Drive 1 and Genesis games consoles.  Connects simply and easily to any television with a scart socket.  No need to tune the TV and a much better picture than the aerial cable.

More details

lowest price this year!

£ 13.99

Data sheet

Connector A 21 pin scart plug
Connector B 8 pin U DIN plug + 3.5mm stereo jack
Cable Length 2 metres
Colour Black
Sync Type C-SYNC / RAW Sync

More info

Connects RGB video and full stereo audio sound from the console to a scart TV.  Suitable for:   Sega Mega Drive 1 (UK) and Sega Genesis (USA).  For the best possible picture and sound quality from your Sega.

NOT for Sega Mega Drive 2.

Reviews

Grade 
Mark Williams 04/08/2022

Megadrive RGB scart cable

Really happy with the cable the build and picture quality is excellent and equal to another manufacturer in the uk who charges double the price! Will buy one for my SNES soon.

Grade 
stejsn 12/02/2018

Good quality for a good price

I haven't expected the cable would be so good, I just wanted to quickly connect my Megadrive to a scart monitor and my thoughts were "okay, I can buy something better and more expensive later", but after this cable arrived, I really have no reason to complain. Sharp vivid picture without any artifacts, bars or ghosts and good sound. I am more than satisfied.

• 1 out of 1 people found this review useful.
Grade 
By Amazon customer 04/07/2017

This cable works great, even when it's only supported in RGB mod

This is perfect to use on any RGB Scart based TV, either CRT or flat-screen ones, as it offers the best quality, along with stereo sound from the headphone jack with an extra cable.

• 1 out of 1 people found this review useful.

Write your review !

Write a review

A brand-new RGB scart lead with stereo audio for the original model Sega Mega Drive 1 and Genesis games consoles.  Connects simply and easily to any television with a scart socket.  No need to tune the TV and a much better picture than the aerial cable.

Write a review

Customers who bought this product also bought:

9 other products in the same category: